Looking for a new home or investment property? Check out this neat and tidy lowset brick home!
- Modern kitchen ideal for the budding chef, with plentiful storage cupboards and bench space, full length breakfast bar, double sink, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and wall oven
- Spacious open plan kitchen/meals/family area with air-conditioning
- Separate formal lounge room
- Undercover alfresco dining area
- 4 carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with full size bath tub, shower cubicle and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with storage
- Security screens throughout
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access
- 6 foot privacy fenced yard with single gate passenger access from the front
Within close proximity to Primary Schools, Day Care Facilities, CQ University, Stockland Shopping Precinct, Reading Cinemas and the Bundaberg Airport.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide