This 3 bedroom semi low-set comfortable timber home has been renovated and transformed internally. Being well worthy of an inspection, presents nicely and is positioned perfectly on a fully fenced 1012m2 allotment. Located a short distance to both Mater and Base Hospitals, on a bus route and close to shopping and schools.
- Freshly painted externally
- Enter via the covered front porch into the front entry sitting room.
- Separate lounge room with timber hardwood floors.
- Separate modern eat in kitchen with a walk-in pantry, ample storage, electric upright stove and space for a large fridge.
- Built-in robes in 2 bedrooms
- Tiled bathroom with deep bath, shower cubicle and vanity - separate toilet
- Very spacious laundry with room for freezer, dryer etc
- The home is screened and has ceiling fans.
- Private covered outdoor area at the rear with an adjoining storage area for your mower, push bikes etc or for the green thumb, make this your shade house.
- Detached new high clearance 2 bay carport
- Double gate access to the rear yard with plenty of room to store a caravan or boat.
- Electric Hot water
You won't be disappointed with this very well presented home. Contact us today for an inspection.
Here's a link that you can keep in touch on Facebook too!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide