This genuine Queenslander features 3 bedrooms, spacious living, and modern conversions that will save you dollars if you decide to update or renovate.
Located on a huge 1,338m2 block that is fully fenced with an expansive rear yard for the kids, this property features:
- Galley style kitchen with abundant cupboard space and eat in dining area
- Light and bright separate living area with high ceilings
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- Sleepout converted into a modern ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom
- Additional room that would be suitable for a study/children's play area/nursery
- Front and side entertaining deck overlooking the yard, shaded by mature trees
- Carport to the right of the house, and an additional single car accommodation under the house
- Fully fenced with heaps of rear access - space for shed, pool, + gardens!
Centrally located in Bundaberg West, walking distance to public transport, Hinkler Shopping Mall, schools and a short drive to Bundaberg CBD and Base Hospital.
This property has lots of potential to modernise and create a beautiful, charming Queenslander in the heart of Bundaberg.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide