Showcasing the perfect blend of superior finishes and modern contemporary living, this exceptionally renovated home is ready for its new owner!
- Expansive open plan living
- Large combined dining and family room that flows to the kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Second living room/theatre/children's play room
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Huge master bedroom towards the back of the home with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite featuring spa bath, large shower, granite bench tops as well as built-in storage.
- Additional office/study
- Laundry with an abundance of storage, bench space and tiling to the ceiling
- Double lock-up garage with storage
- Large tiled undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning, large porcelain tiles and security screens throughout
- Fully fenced 746m2 block with a garden shed and low maintenance gardens
Located in the sort after area of Kepnock - and just 8 minutes to Bundaberg CBD, 7 minutes to private education Bundaberg Christian College (Prep - Year 12), just 2 minutes from Kepnock High and access to public transport on the neighbouring street.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private inspection!
Rates: $1,600 half yearly (approx.)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide