Fabulous opportunity to secure a large 5 bedroom brick and steel framed home, situated on a quiet 1077m2 block at the end of a cul-de-sac - with the bonus of a 2.1kw solar system and solar hot-water!
Boasting the kitchen and dining at the heart of the home, rear outdoor entertaining area adjoining the large family and living room PLUS separate rumpus, this home is bigger than a drive by would have you believe.
- Large family and living room upon entry
- Kitchen boasting plentiful cupboard space, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Air-conditioned dining room off the kitchen, leading to the outdoor area
- Separate rumpus room perfect for teenage retreat, gym or another large bedroom should it be required
- 4 well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Office or 5th bedroom currently with built-in desk
- Generous sized bathroom located centrally between the bedrooms with dual his and hers' basins, shower and separate toilet
- Laundry offers an additional shower and toilet
- Single garage has remote roller door, internal access and a storage or work space
- Partially closed in carport
- Garden shed tucked away in the back corner of the property
- Undercover outdoor area running along a large portion of the home
This low maintenance brick home has been well kept by its current owners since 1987 - which is shown in the gardens, green house and the condition of the home in its traditional presentation.
Ready to move and relax, or begin work on modernising the large floor plan it has to offer.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information - or to book your own private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide