A rare find home and block size in one neat package. Whether you're thinking of investing, dual occupancy, land banking or just want some space - this property is a great purchase opportunity.
- 2 pac kitchen with bamboo bench tops, pressed metal splash backs, space for a double door fridge and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining area with access to 2 outdoor entertainment areas
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Office or study nook
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath/shower combo with decorative pressed metal splash back feature, toilet and vanity
- 2nd bathroom/laundry combination with shower, toilet and bamboo bench tops and plenty of storage
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- 2 large paved outdoor entertainment areas - perfect for an Aussie BBQ and drinks with family and friends
- Fully fenced with 6ft privacy fencing around the front and down the left hand side
- Dual side access with double gates on both sides
- Double carport
- Double sized garden shed down the corner of the block
- Potential for a second dwelling or duplex (Subject to council approvals- 21.1m street frontage and 70.3m depth)
- Walk to Across The Waves Sports Club and Martins Oval soccer grounds
- Close to Shalom College, Bundaberg State High School, Walkervale & Norville Primary, TAFE, Hinkler Central, Shops and childcare facilities
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide