Bursting at the seams with charm and allure this Circa 1890's federation home will draw you in. Located in an unbeatable position, right in the heart of town, within walking distance to both private and state schools, public transport and the Bundaberg CBD. Situated on a 1,002m2 block with original fixtures, this property will not last in the current property market.
The property boasts the following features;
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry and an abundance of cupboards
- Separate Dining area
- 3 good sized bedrooms plus large sleep out
- Spacious Lounge to front of home with traditional features
- Front entry room
- Laundry located at the rear with a separate toilet, twin tub & plenty of space consistent throughout the home
- Updated family bathroom with separate toilet
- There is a single garage with plenty of yard access
- Paved courtyard for entertaining
- Located on a massive 1002m2, fully fenced level block
- Close to CBD, shops, schools and public transport
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this property. Contact exclusive agent Sally Stead on 0406281931 to arrange an inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide