Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
Character filled Queenslander built in the early 1920's and retaining many of the original distinctive features.
- Stunning chef's kitchen with solid timber bench-tops, dishwasher, exhaust fan, soft close drawers AND the bee's knees of stoves is this "Belling" 7 burner 4 door gas stove in jet black baked enamel which will impress the fussiest of cooks.
- A light filled front sunroom, reading room or the perfect 2nd TV/living room.
- The lounge room has original wide hoop pine floors, tongue and groove walls and ceiling and gorgeous frosted glass casement windows.
- Distinctive decorative timber fret work in the archway between the lounge and dining areas.
- The frosted decorative glass casement windows in the dining area are an eye catching feature of this property.
- The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, a Mitsubishi split system air con, polished hoop pine floors and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 also has a Mitsubishi split system air conditioner, a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and tongue and groove walls and ceilings.
- Bedroom 3 has polished hardwood timber floors and a full row of stunning frosted glass casement windows.
- There is an additional office or utility room accessed from both the main bedroom and bedroom 3 and it has a small built-in cupboard and polished hardwood flooring.
- Beautiful high ceilings throughout majority of this property.
- A modern bathroom with a shower over the bath, a timber vanity and dual flush toilet.
- There is a large downstairs laundry and also a handy 2nd separate toilet.
- There is a domestic bore to ensure you have a never ending supply of water for the gardens.
- The large split system Mitsubishi air conditioner in dining and kitchen area will easily cool all of the living areas as well.
- Re-Wired, re-plumbed and re-stumped when the property was moved to its current location.
- Downstairs there is a large storage room and underneath the house has been concreted and provides the perfect entertaining area as well as accommodation for your vehicles.
- A large 1,067m2 block of land that is fully fenced with an assortment of fruit trees including a mulberry tree which would provide the perfect place for a chicken pen if desired.
- There are 2 rainwater tanks and there is also a garden shed.
- Peaceful and private backyard with no rear neighbors.
- South Kolan is just a 15 minute drive from the Bundaberg GPO and has a primary school, service station, pub and bistro and there are also regular school buses into Bundaberg schools.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Land Size: 1067m2
Air Cons: Yes
Domestic Bore: Yes
Rainwater tanks: Yes x 2
Car Accom: Yes
Council Rates: TBA per 1/2 year (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide