Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Family sized 3 bedroom brick home located within easy walking distance to Stockland Shopping Centre, Speciality Stores and a variety of different restaurants.
- Featuring a quality Tassie Oak' timber kitchen with stainless steel wall oven, dishwasher, stainless steel canopy range hood and a gas cooktop.
- There is a HUGE main living/media room located at the back of the home with a large split system air conditioner and there is access via a glass sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Large dining area will easily accommodate an 8 or 10 seater dining room suite.
- There is a 2nd lounge/living room located at the front of the property with access to a private courtyard and there is also a 2nd formal dining area that could easily be used as a utility room or home office.
- Huge air conditioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a modern ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have wardrobes and bedroom 2 also has a split system air-conditioner.
- A "Cardiff Air System" has been installed for low cost year round comfort.
- A family sized breeze catching private outdoor entertaining area located adjacent to the kitchen and dining areas.
- HUGE 3 Bay 9m x 6m shed with 2 bays for your cars and additional storage as well as 2 additional handy garden sheds.
- There is a Solar hot water system and 12 solar roof panels to help keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
- Fully fenced yard with low maintenance lawns and easy care gardens with multiple tap outlets around the entire property.
- Single security parking under the main roof with remote entry.
- This well maintained property is perfect for those looking for a larger than normal family home or an investment property.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly!
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Land size: 754 m2
Kitchen: Modern Timber (Tasmanian Oak)
Lounges/living areas: 2
Dining Areas: 2
Bathrooms: 2 (master has an en-suite)
Air-conditioning: Yes, Master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and main living area
Ceiling fans: Yes, throughout
Outdoor areas: Yes
Car Accomm: 3
Shed: Yes, 9m x 6m
Garden sheds: x 2
Roof Solar Panels: Yes (12 roof panels)
Solar Hot Water: Yes
Rates: $1,650 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide