Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Character filled rendered brick and tile "Spanish Style" home in one of Bundaberg's most sought after locations.
- Completely private from the road, this immaculately presented home will please the fussiest of buyers.
- Massive 1,700m2 fenced and landscaped block of land with low maintenance gardens with no rear neighbours.
- Featuring 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Huge air-conditioned master bedroom will accommodate a king size bed and there is a modern ensuite with ceiling to floor tiles, walk-in wardrobe and access via glass sliding doors to the covered, private front verandah.
- A modern kitchen with new dishwasher, electric touch cook top, wall oven and plenty of cupboard space as well as a large pantry and a casual breakfast bar.
- Modern main bathroom has a separate shower and bath and there is also a separate toilet.
- Family sized (17.6m2) indoor/outdoor' entertaining area which is fully screened for year round comfort and is accessed from the downstairs living/TV area.
- Low maintenance allergy free' tiled floors throughout the entire property.
- Main living room has reverse cycle air-conditioning that will cool the majority of this family sized home.
- Separate dining area overlooks the gardens and will easily accommodate your large dining room suite.
- There is also an additional family or living room adjacent from the kitchen.
- A 3rd living area with an ornate slow combustion heater/stove for those cool winter nights provides the growing family with an abundance of space.
- Some of the living and dining areas have also just recently been professionally painted.
- Fully fenced yard with ow maintenance sub-tropical landscaped gardens and there is also plenty of room for a pool if required.
- There are 2 x double bay sheds on the property, one shed also has a workshop located at the rear.
- There is also a handy 3m x 2.3m garden shed which is perfect to store your garden tools and equipment.
- Massive 1700m2 private block is located at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac and surrounded by quality homes.
- There is a large covered hardwood timber deck overlooking the private, tranquil gardens and lawns.
- A pizza oven complete with an all weather roof covering is perfect for those that like to make home made pizza's.
- A front courtyard, beautiful fish ponds, paved sitting areas and brick pathways throughout the tropical gardens add to the overall appeal of this beautiful home.
- Located just minutes to the Bundaberg CBD, Sugarland Shopping Centre and within easy walking distance to Norville Primary School, Shalom College and child care facilities.
- This beautiful family home is truly one of a kind and interest is expected to be high .
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their much loved property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance
- Bedrooms: 4
- Kitchen: Modern
- Dishwasher: Yes - New
- Living areas: x 3
- Tiled floors: Yes
- Bathrooms: x 2 (ensuite Yes)
- Toilets: x 2
- Outdoor Areas: x 2
- Fenced: Yes
- Air-Con: Yes
- Pizza Oven: Yes
- Security Parking: Yes x 4 (Garage #1 = 37.2m2) (Garage #2 = 46m2)
- Landscaped: Yes
- Town Water: Yes
- Smoke Detectors: Yes
- Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
- Garden Shed: Yes
- Land Size: 1700m2
- Council Rates: $1,900.00 (approx) per half year
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide