Reflecting the serene ambience of its beautiful location this Colonial Style Queenslander exudes charm and character.
- Character home featuring original details and modern updates throughout
- Original wide pine floorboards throughout most of the house
- 1 spacious bedroom + Area off the main living that could be used as a office of further sitting area
- Well appointed kitchen with electric stove
- Large living area with wood fire
- Good sized Bathroom and Laundry with separate toilet
- Front veranda plus a rear deck with beautiful views
- Shed + double carport attached
- Set on approx. 5 acres with beautiful views
- 3 water tanks - Approx 53,000L in total
- Beautiful acreage backdrop
Things that you will most likely to love about the property;
- Looking out the windows to the trees, and sitting on the verandah overlooking the gardens
- Being pleasantly surprised to look out the kitchen window and see wallabies and little joeys grazing on the lawn (it never gets old!)
- The large variety of birds that live in the various trees, and those that visit seasonally
- Stargazing on a clear night
- Around April, up the hill, the native ground covers and herbs come out in various tiny flowers
Inside the house:
- The lovely timber floors
- The great kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space.
- On a cold night, sitting in front of the fire (with a nip of rum and some chocolate)
You will discover the joy of country life with this charming home which has been tastefully renovated and is meticulously maintained.
Call to book your private inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide