Situated in Svensson Heights and at a conveniently short distance from all major shopping locations of Bundaberg.
This 2 bedroom Queenslander style cottage offers the first home buyer or investor a perfect buy for a prosperous future.
At a glance, the property offers the following:
- A neat and tidy 2 bedroom cottage ready to move in, rent out or renovate
- Cottage has dine in kitchen, separate living and additional sleep out upon entry
- Laundry and bathroom both down stairs to the rear of the home
- 1,060m2 block provides an array of investor opportunities, or abundant shed space for the happy bloke
- Sort after location, being surrounded by convenient stores, schools and hospitals - only a moments drive to every end of town
- Single bay garage with undercover storage space adjoining at the rear
- Paved outdoor area at the rear of the home
- Close to Stockalnds Shopping Centre, Hinkler Mall and Bundaberg CBD
Investors note - approx. rental return as is at $260 per week
Rates are approx. $1,500 per half year
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, in this case for the investor or first home buyer!
Take advantage of this fantastic property and reap the benefits while the opportunity stands.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide