This freshly painted and immaculate Queenslander set on a spacious 1,024m2 allotment has been recently re-stumped to legal utility-room height, offering the rare opportunity to double the size of the home either now or in the future!
Ideally located close to a full-featured shopping precinct with medical centre, central to parks and only 400m away from the local primary school, this flood-free home presents a wonderful opportunity to both families and investors alike.
Thoughtfully-restored period character includes:
- An private, airy and sun-drenched front veranda with timber railings is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Original detailed timber and lead-light front door with brass fittings.
- Timber fretwork above doors and hallways.
- The charm, durability and flexibility of tongue and groove walls.
- New paint, flooring, fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Rust-free roof with recently replaced sheeting.
- Freshly painted exterior with outstanding street appeal.
Amber and green dabbled lead-light windows also feature throughout the property and add interest to this light-filled and breezy home.
An ample floor plan offers:
- Spacious lounge room with 10ft high ceilings, original feature mouldings and floating timber floor.
- Renovated kitchen with generous cupboard and bench space, along with extra pantry and traditional stove enclave with window.
- Separate dining area off the kitchen with floating timber floor.
- Study or additional living area adjoining the lounge which captures the lovely morning sun.
- Fully renovated bathroom with new shower, toilet, fixtures and vanity.
- Carpeted main bedroom with mirrored sliding robe.
- Second large and peaceful carpeted bedroom is an ideal nursery area overlooking the verandah.
- Third queen-size carpeted bedroom again enjoys morning sun, views and cross breezes with 3 large windows.
- Rear steps and landing provides access to downstairs laundry.
There is also exceptional potential to further maximise your living space with the addition of a rear-facing deck.
As one of the larger blocks in the street, the allotment also features:
- A family-sized built-in brick BBQ area ringed with native trees.
- A huge, as-new greenhouse with a second smaller greenhouse.
- A privacy-fenced entertaining area to the rear.
- Multitude of well-established fruit/nut trees including mango, mandarin, lemon, custard apple, cherry and macadamia etc.
- Easy side access to allow for a future shed, pool etc.
- Fully fenced on four sides.
Due to the size and nature of the property, the potential opportunity for an additional detached dwelling also exists.
A perfect home or investment with quiet neighbours, this property has been presented to the market TO SELL and won't last long as it certainly stands head and shoulders above others of similar age/location.
Call Mark on 0427 746 679 to arrange an inspection before it's gone!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide