Colonial cottage, flood free and centrally located, an easy distance from the CBD, St Johns and Bundaberg High. This Queenslander style home has an abundance of character waiting for your tender love and care.
The property has previously been rented out at $270 per week, with renovation potential for a competitive resale value or potential rental increase and being on a 1,012m2 block positioned directly across the road from Res B zoning, a fantastic opportunity presents itself for the quick moving investor.
On offer is:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, master with built in robe and A/C
- Combined kitchen and dining with timber floors, wall and floor cupboards, plus a microwave recess, gas cook top and electric oven as well as large fridge space
- Spacious carpeted separate living with A/C
- Modern bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Security screened throughout
- Good sized laundry with second toilet
- Lattice enclosed and timber floor front sitting room
- Double bay carport to the side of the home with paved driveway
- Beautiful and easy to maintain gardens
- Property is fully fenced, separated front and back yard, with picket fence and arch way at the front creating traditional street appeal
Whether entering the home via the front sitting room with timber floors and lattice surrounds, or stepping into the back yard to see the generous space of a 1000+m2 block, you are sure to see what the fuss is about.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide