Bundaberg South has become popular with investors and home buyers alike. With the area offering residents close proximity to the city, schools, shopping and public transport this unique opportunity is going to attract the attention of buyers looking to purchase in a central suburb.
- Front entry room
- Air conditioned
- 3 bedrooms
- Separate lounge with split system air conditioning, built in tv recess and display shelving
- Modern kitchen with stainless wall oven and ceramic cooktop
- Open plan with dining room
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Tiled wet areas
- The master bedroom has split system air conditioning
- Built-in robes in the second bedroom
- Home is screened
- Built-in linen cupboard in the hallway
- Tiled modern bathroom with vanity/toilet and shower recess
- 2nd toilet is located off the laundry
- Large Tiled laundry
- A new detached 2 bay colorbond shed
- Situated within easy distance to the town centre, Hinkler Shopping Precinct and Primary Schools
- Fenced on 3 sides
- Currently tenanted for $295.00 per week
Within easy walking distance of quality schools, Bundaberg CBD, shopping centres and public transport.
This property won't last long and is a must to inspect.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide