It is not often you find a legal height Queenslander, renovated professionally from front to back, top to bottom, inside and out. This beautiful grand lady presents more then meets the eye and is ready for its new owners.
With endless possibilities this home is perfect for a big family, extended family and guests.
5 carpeted bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with built-in wardrobes and Queenslander space
2 Bathrooms - 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs - downstairs with separate toilet off of the laundry
You cannot overlook the space on offer, with multiple living rooms, there are a variety of options!
- Large carpeted living room upon entry
- Carpeted sunroom at the front, spanning the width of the home
- Second living space or office with polished wooden floors, that presents the option of being a second kitchen having the internal plumbing already done
- Under roof patio at the top of the stairs
- Tiled open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Kitchen offers a large walk in pantry and cupboard space, modern appliances and dishwasher space
- Large second tiled living room
Within the fully fenced 1,012m2 property you will find a large 6m x 9m shed, PLUS a second powered shed as the icing on the cake of a already fantastic package!
In the heart of Bundaberg, flood free and close to Lake Ellen Park, St Josephs School, and walking distance to Hinkler Central Shopping Centre - this property is conveniently positioned for all ages and needs.
This home presents like brand new! Call or email us today to arrange an inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide