Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Neat and tidy highset timber home in North Bundaberg is the perfect investment property or family home.
- Recently professionally painted both inside and outside.
- Featuring 2 bedrooms upstairs, main bedroom has French doors leading to a private side verandah.
- Modern kitchen with free standing gas stove and Ariston dishwasher.
- Lounge room with beautiful original decorative ornate timber 'divider' with leadlight glass inserts.
- Tongue and groove walls throughout majority of this home.
- Older style bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate toilet.
- Side verandah provides the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or just a quiet place to relax.
- There are high ceilings throughout the majority of this lovely home.
- Modern low maintenance vinyl flooring throughout most of the property.
- A fully fenced block with low maintenance lawns and gardens.
- A highset timber Queenslander that has been bricked in underneath.
- 606m2 block of land within easy walking distance to the CBD, local stores, public transport and schools.
- A mixture of steel and cement stumps.
- A lockable storage/workshop area underneath the house.
- Downstairs underneath the property has been partitioned off in 3 areas including a laundry and 2 large storage utility rooms perfect as either a rumpus and games room or as a handy guest area.
- Town water and sewerage are both connected at this property.
- Rent appraisal $280.00 - $290.00 per week (approx).
- This is the first time this much loved family home has been offered for sale in many, many years.
- If you love to fish then this property will suit you as it's only a few minutes walk to the Burnett River.
- Located within easy walking distance to both North Bundaberg Primary and High schools, Hockey grounds, child care facilities, IGA, local corner stores, popular Oodies cafe, the Botanical gardens and just 3 minutes to the Bundaberg CBD.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
YES, THIS PROPERTY DID HAVE FLOOD WATER "ONLY" UNDERNEATH THE PROPERTY NOT INISDE THE HOME IN 2013.
At A Glance:
Side Verandah: Yes
Bathroom: Older style
Storage Shed: Yes
Utility rooms downstairs: Yes
High Clearance Carport: Yes
Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Council Rates: $1,560.00 per half year (Approx).
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide