This beautiful family home has everything you will ever need from expansive open plan living spaces, media room, pool, kids retreat & a big shed.
This property is set at the end of a cul de sac in one of Bundaberg's premier estates Edenbrook Estate in Norville. This property is on a 1208m2 block and walking distance to Shalom College. Why build & go through stress and hassle when everything has been done here.
Here is the list of features that by the time you have finished reading you will want to come and have a look.
• 5 Bedrooms all with built-ins, fans, & zoned ducted air conditioning.
• Parents oasis with the main king-sized bedroom with large WIR & ensuite with double vanity away from the remaining bedrooms
• Media room
• Open plan living with separate dining and family room
• Kids retreat that comes off the bedrooms
• Galley style kitchen with heaps of floor to ceiling cupboards, stone bench tops with infinity edge, 55 burner gas cook top including wok burner & soft close drawers
• 3 way 2nd bathroom
• 2.7m Ceilings & Vacu-maid ducted vacuum system
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back yard & pool - External gas point & tiled external wall all ready for you to install your dream outdoor BBQ & kitchen area
• In ground concrete pool complete with waterfall & glass fencing for that seamless look
• 9m x 6.6m shed with 4.8m x 3m cyclone rated automatic roller door with cement driveway that runs the length of the fence down to the shed
• Attached garage is 6.6m x 6.6m (enough space for 2 x 200 series landcruisers!)
• Tank for watering
• Manicured grounds, and established gardens all under irrigation
• Fully fenced with concrete footings
• 6 kw Solar Panels and Solar hot water system with override switch
• Fibre internet connection plus network points in each room (can't get much better!)
• Crimsafe and security screens on all windows and doors
• Gorgeous white timber Venetian blinds & block out curtains on all windows & doors in the house
• Mow strip around all external walls of the house
Presented beautifully and fastidiously maintained the home is a credit to the current owners. Owners are relocating and it's time to move - so make an offer today.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver for more information, or to book your own private viewing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide