Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
From the moment you walk through the double front doors you'll be impressed with this immaculately presented executive home.
This architecturally designed home makes the most of its fantastic open plan design, from the different ceiling heights and multiple living areas to the gourmet kitchen and family size outdoor entertaining area... this home has got the LOT.
Among the Many Features:
- This magnificent family home is 343m2 under roof and is located in a private 'family friendly' neighbourhood.
- Modern chefs kitchen with stone bench-tops, too quality Smeg appliances including frameless ceramic "touch" cook-top, stainless steel wall oven, canopy rangehood and dishwasher.
- Additional casual breakfast area will accommodate a large dining suite.
- Large open plan family room and formal dining area has 10 foot high ceilings.
- 4 double sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, stainless steel ceiling fans and 9 foot ceilings.
- Massive master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe plus a large ensuite with double shower, twin vanities and toilet.
- A 3rd living area is located near bedrooms 2,3 and 4 providing the perfect TV/gaming or study area.
- Modern main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity.
- Separate office/study with built-in desk and wall shelf.
- Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning has "8 zones" for year round comfort.
- Large family sized outdoor entertaining area with tiled floor overlooks the salt water inground swimming pool with water feature.
- There is a very handy 3rd bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet located close to the pool and near the outdoor entertaining area.
- HUGE 1009m2 fully fenced block of land with side access gates into the back yard is both children and pet friendly.
- Double security parking under the main roof with remote entry.
- 6m x 6m double bay coulourbond shed has 3 phase power.
- 5kw Solar system with 20 solar roof panels will keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
- Computerised watering system throughout the front and back lawns.
- The exterior of the property has recently been professionally repainted.
- Immaculately presented to please the fussiest of buyers.
- Located close to schools, Sugarland Shopping Centre, child care facilities and CQ University.
- Only 5 minutes to the Bundaberg CBD and just 3 minutes to the BASE and Mater Hospitals.
- 100% completely flood free property.
- This quality family home has been built to a standard, not a budget and only an inspection will do this property justice.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a 'private inspection' of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At a Glance:
- Size Under Roof: 343m2 (approx)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Kitchen: Modern with SMEG appliances
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Living areas: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (includes ensuite)
- Toilets: 3
- Extra study/Office
- Ducted Air Con: Yes
- Car Accom: 4
- Inground Pool: Yes
- Shed: 6m x 6m with 3 phase power
- Solar Roof System: Yes (20 panels)
- Block Size: 1009m2
- Fenced: Yes
- Side Access Gates: Yes
- Watering System: Yes
- Council Rates: $1900 per 1/2 year (approx).
- Pool Safety Certificate: Yes
- Electrical safety Switch: Yes
- Smoke Detectors: Yes - Hard wired
** Inspections: Private Inspections Only **
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide