Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
** DISCLOSURE **
Yes, this property did have flood water on the block of land during the 2013 flood, HOWEVER the flood water level was WELL BELOW THE PROPERTIES FLOOR LEVEL AND NO FLOOD WATER EVER ENTERED THE HOME.
- Beautifully renovated highset Queenslander.
- Featuring original hoop pine polished timber floors throughout the majority of the property.
- 12 foot ceilings, tongue and groove walls, ornate timber fret work and beautiful leadlighting.
- New Guinea rosewood timber kitchen with stainless steel splash backs, upright electric stove and dishwasher.
- Generous dining area is near double timber doors that lead out to the large timber alfresco back deck overlooking private parklands.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms - 2 of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
- Generous main living room.
- A huge carpeted front sunroom or 2nd living area.
- Renovated bathroom with claw foot bath and a large twin basin vanity.
- 2 toilets - one upstairs and a handy 2nd toilet downstairs.
- Double carport and a fully fenced yard with 6ft front privacy fence.
- Downstairs there is extra car accommodation, a huge amount of secure storage space, laundry and the 2nd toilet.
- Large 809m2 block of land is fully fenced with side access and low maintenance lawns and gardens.
- Located just minutes to the Bundaberg CBD, schools, shopping centre, corner stores and child care facilities.
- Steel stumps with besser blocks used to enclose underneath and the property has low maintenance aluminium windows.
- This value packed family home won't last on the market for long so be very quick.
- Rent appraisal of $290.00 per week in the current market.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this excellent value property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance
- Bedrooms: 3
- Kitchen: Modern timber
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Living area: Large
- Timber floors: Yes - Hoop pine
- Bathroom: Period with claw foot bath
- Toilets: x 2
- Outdoor Entertaining area: Huge back deck
- Fenced: Yes
- Parking: Yes x 4
- Town Water: Yes
- Smoke Detectors: Yes
- Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
- Downstairs storage: Yes
- Land Size: 809m2
- Council Rates: $1,350 (approx) per half year
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide