Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS FROM THE BACK OF THIS BLOCK.
- 'Coonarr Beach' is one of the very best beaches in the Bundaberg district.
- This exceptionally priced property 'ticks every box' and is priced to sell TODAY!!
- Featuring a 4 bedrooms brick and tile home set on nearly one acre of land in the beautiful 'sleepy' coastal town of Coonarr.
- Modern kitchen with wall oven lots of cupboards and bench space.
- Large open plan and air-conditioner living area is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
- 4 bedrooms in the main house as well as an extra fully self contained 'granny flat' which has its own toilet and shower.
- Large outdoor entertaining area to enjoy that beautiful sea breeze.
- Saltwater in-ground pool is large enough to do 'laps' in, and there are low maintenance lawns and gardens.
- Solar roof panels and a solar hot water system will help keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
- Rainwater tanks hold 45,000 litres of water and there is also a good quality domestic bore.
- Kinkuna National Park, is approximately 25ks south of Bundaberg and is part of the 'Burrum Coast National Park' which also incorporates both Woodgate and Burrum River National Park.
- Kinkuna offers a true coastal wilderness experience for Four Wheel Driving or hiking.
- Sand tracks lead through the predominantly flat landscape dense with vegetation and along the oceanfront and beach which is also suitable for Four Wheel Driving.
- Fantastic ocean views from the back yard of this property where you can also sit and watch the kangaroos as they graze in the distance.
- Be on holidays 'every day' when you live here - fish, swim or just kick back and relax - the choice is yours.
- Coonarr's clean, white sands and beautiful ocean vistas will never fail to lift your spirits.
- One of the best features of the beach at Coonarr is that its almost always peaceful and crowd-free.
- Coonarr is situated just a short 15 minute drive from the thriving Regional City of Bundaberg.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
Land Size: 4,008m2
Air Con: Yes
Pool: In-ground Saltwater
Solar Roof Panels: Yes
Domestic Bore: Yes
Rainwater tank: Yes
Outdoor Living: Yes
Fenced Yard: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Council Rates: $900.00 per half year (approx)
Granny Flat/Studio Features:
Bedroom/Living area: Yes
Bathroom and Toilet: Yes
Outdoor entertaining area: Yes
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide