- Deal directly with the exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges, to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property
**INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
- Built by Robert and Elsie Kirkwood in 1911 and christened "CONSUELO" after the cattle station "Consuelo Station" at Garthlands near Springsure in Queensland, she still stands proudly in her original location on a large corner allotment in Bundaberg West.
- Historical high set Queenslander with generous front and side verandahs.
- 4 Generous size bedrooms all with polished timber floors.
- Magnificent pressed metal ceilings in the formal dining room, the master bedroom and the front entrance hallway.
- Beautiful polished timber floors and 12ft ceilings throughout the majority of this stunning home.
- French doors from the formal dining area lead out to the private front verandah.
- Tasmanian Oak lined walls in the 'period' style bathroom which has a claw foot bath and corner timber vanity.
- Tongue and groove walls throughout most of this home and a large bay window in the master bedroom.
- Many original fixtures and fitting including solid original front and internal doors, French doors and casement windows, many with beautiful custom designed lead-lighting.
- Modern kitchen in timeless neutral tones with lots of cupboard and bench-top space, new dishwasher, a gas cook-top and wall oven.
- Large formal dining area with French doors that open onto the front verandah.
- The covered side verandah is a whopping 18.2 metres long by 3 metres wide and has custom made canvas awnings which provide year-round protection from the weather.
- Extra wide internal timber staircase to the downstairs area.
- Private in-ground saltwater swimming pool and an undercover relaxing 'spa bath' to help sooth away those tired muscles.
- Large tiled outdoor entertaining area with undercover built-in BBQ and bar overlooking the in-ground swimming pool. This will accommodate the largest of family gatherings.
- This magnificent family home is over 520m2 under roof.
- Massive downstairs area provides the perfect rumpus/games or TV area and has its own front door entry.
- There are also 2 additional rooms downstairs that could easily be used as extra bedrooms for guests or as an office and craft area, the choice is yours.
- There is a 2nd bathroom downstairs with shower, vanity and a separate toilet, located close to the outdoor entertaining area and pool.
- Underneath the house provides a car park with direct access to the home.
- A single bay shed and attached carport in the back yard provide additional car accommodation.
- Plenty of off-street parking for visitors' cars, caravan and even your boat.
- Fully fenced corner block with driveway access from Adams Street.
- Huge 2014m2 block of land (approx. 1/2 an acre) in one of Bundaberg top FLOOD FREE locations.
- Landscaped gardens with mature trees and extensive sub-tropical plantings throughout including the original bottle tree planted from seed in 1912 which still stands on the property today.
- Located close to schools, child care facilities, Sugarland Shopping Centre, specialty shops and only minutes to the CBD.
- There are far too many features to list and only a private inspection will do this property justice.
- The owners are committed to selling and have priced their stunning home accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a 'private inspection' of this much loved property please give the 'exclusive listing' Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669 or email me at email@example.com any time.
At a Glance:
Utility Room: Yes
Car Accommodation: 3
Off-street parking: Ample
Land Size: 2014m2 (half an acre approx.)
Pool: Yes - saltwater
Outdoor entertaining area: Yes
Home size: 520m2 under roof
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
Pool Safety Certificate: Yes
Council Rates: $2,600.00 (per half year)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide