With the bells and whistles of what all first home buyers and investors want, this brick home presents a great opportunity!
Located moments from Stocklands Shopping centre Bundaberg Airport, Sandy Hook, Bundaberg Ring Road, Bunnings, TAFE, Schools, Hospitals and much more - this modern home is under 10 years old and features the following:
- Modern kitchen with generous storage cupboards and bench space, full length breakfast bar, double sink, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and electric oven
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning - flows to the outdoor undercover area overlooking the 6 foot privacy fenced backyard backing onto Tomato Islands Road
- Separate media room at the front of the home
- Air-conditioned main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes throughout bedrooms
- Main bathroom with full size bathtub, shower cubicle and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with storage flowing out to clothesline
- Double bay remote controlled garage with internal access
- Investors note - currently rented at $350 per week
This 4 bedroom, 2 living, 2 bath, 2 car, brick home with a full fenced yard is the ideal first family home package. With plenty of potential for improvements and personalisation, while still modern enough to move straight in and enjoy!
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide