Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
This stylish 3 bedroom home has been completely renovated with quality fittings and fixtures in neutral colour schemes that will last the test of time and would suit either first home buyers, busy executives, investors or those looking for a property where all the hard work has been done for them.
- This contemporary home has been completely renovated and is located in one of Bundaberg's most popular 'flood free' suburbs of Avenell Heights.
- Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, modern 4 blade ceiling fans and quality soft furnishings.
- A chef's kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space, 'distressed timber' decorative shelving, a bespoke breakfast bar, a double pantry (one has an integrated breakfast station), s/s dishwasher, electric wall oven, slim line range hood, modern pendant lighting and LED down-lighting.
- A NEW roof, NEW wiring, NEW plumbing and NEW gyprock throughout.
- Freshly painted both inside and outside with quality paint and renovated to a 'standard' not a 'budget' by a well known local tradesman.
- Queen sized master bedroom with 4 blade ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with ceiling to floor tiles in the shower, designer vanity and a stylish wall mirror with remote control back lighting as well as top end fixtures and fittings including a heated towel rail and an exhaust fan light with heat lamp.
- Main living area also has a 4 blade fan, TV point and LED lighting throughout and double French doors that open out onto the covered front timber deck.
- Stunning hardwood timber floors throughout the majority of this home.
- Light filled and open plan this truly beautiful home will suit those looking for a property that presents in 'new' condition.
- Featuring a gorgeous main bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles in the shower, designer vanity and hand basin, pendant lighting and an exhaust fan light with heat lamp.
- Council approved resort style covered outdoor entertaining area with a 5m x 5.4m timber deck that overlooks the low maintenance backyard and provides a private place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee or the perfect place to hold a BBQ with family and friends or just a quiet spot to relax after a long day at work.
- A glass panel back door allows natural light to filter inside and gives you direct access from the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Tucked away discreetly behind bi-fold doors is the laundry where there is plenty of room for your washing machine and dryer and there is also a double door linen cupboard.
- Council approved covered front verandah is East facing so you'll always enjoy a beautiful breeze and is approximately 2.4m x 6m long.
- The 'EXTRA HIGH CLEARANCE' drive through ROLLER doors on the garage are 2.7m high and have direct access into the backyard.
- Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and foot paths.
- Located in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood and close to St Marys Private primary school, child care facilities, corner shops and just minutes to the CBD.
- This is a huge 916m2 block of land so there is plenty of room in the back yard for either a large shed or a swimming pool if required.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call on 0407962669 today.
At A Glance
*Renovated From Top to Bottom*
Bedrooms: 3 - all with built-ins
Bathrooms: 2 (ensuite and main)
Outdoor area: Yes - 5m x 5.4m
Ceiling Fans: Yes
Toilets: x 2 (dual flush)
Car Accom: Yes (2.7m high clearance roller door)
Back yard access: Yes
New Roof: Yes
New Gyprock: Yes
Land Size: 916m2
Council Rates: $1,550 (Approx) per half year.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide