Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
This value packed home will please all those buyers that are looking for a larger than average home in a family friendly location.
- Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with split air-conditioner and an en-suite.
- Modern kitchen with centre island bench and dishwasher.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with tiled floors and down lighting that flows through to the living room with built-in office nook with desk.
- Massive rumpus room is air-conditioned for year round comfort.
- Built-in separate laundry with lots of cupboards.
- Huge outdoor timber deck overlooking the private backyard and is perfect for entertaining all year round.
- 6m x 6M colourbond shed has power.
- Side access into the backyard and colourbond fencing and gates.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly.
- Close to shops, schools, childcare facilities and just minutes to the Bundaberg CBD in one direction and only 10 minutes' drive from the white sandy beaches at Bargara in the other direction
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today.
At A Glance
Living areas: 2
Shed: Yes Double colourbond
Timber deck: Yes
Council Rates: $1,750 per half year (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide