Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Well maintained older style rendered home with a tiled roof in North Bundaberg.
- Close to IGA Shopping Centre, schools and child care facilities.
- Located in a quiet area away from main traffic near the popular 'Lakes' sub division.
- Featuring 3 large bedrooms all with split system air conditioners, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
- Large master bedroom with full length mirrored wardrobe, a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Front sunroom or office also has a split system air conditioner for year round comfort.
- Family sized kitchen with modern electrical appliances including a dishwasher.
- Huge air-conditioned lounge room with built-in display/TV cabinet.
- There is also another room that would make a perfect 2nd living, craft or TV room.
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath and there is also a separate toilet.
- Huge 9m x 7m high clearance colourbond shed with one 2.4m and one 3m high roller doors.
- Single remote control security parking under the main roof.
- Security screened on windows and doors.
- Fully fenced, 1012m2 low maintenance block of land with side access to the shed.
- Private front and back verandahs offer the perfect place to sit and enjoy a coffee and a good book.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
Land size: 1,012m2
Bedrooms: 3 (all with air con and built-ins)
Lounges/living areas: 2
Construction: Rendered Brick
Tiled Roof: Yes
Front verandah: Yes
Back verandah: Yes
Shed: Yes - 9m x 7m High Clearance
Side access: Yes
Rates: $1,600 per half year (approx.)
Electrical Safety switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide