Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Neat and tidy rendered Besser block home located in the popular suburb of Branyan.
- Low maintenance floors throughout the living and traffic areas.
- There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms have carpeted floors and ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe that runs the entire length of the wall.
- Compact kitchen with electric stove and adjoining dining area.
- Large open plan lounge room.
- Huge rumpus/TV room located at the rear of the home.
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate toilet.
- Covered full length (east facing) front verandah.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Huge side carport will accommodate all of your vehicles.
- Double bay shed with good side access as well as an extra garden shed.
- Extensive low maintenance paving down the driveway side as well as around the front of the property
- Easy care gardens and lawns.
- Fully fenced 764m2 block of land.
- This well maintained property is perfect for those looking for either their own home or as the perfect investment property.
- Rent appraisal $290.00 to $300.00 per week (approx).
- Located close to the University, schools, Stocklands Shopping Centre, child care facilities and Sports Club.
- Just 5 minutes by car to the Bundaberg CBD.
- 15 minutes to the beautiful sandy beach at Bargara.
- Owner is committed to selling and has priced this excellent property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Living areas: x 2
Shed: Yes (Double Bay Shed)
Side carport: Yes
Land Size: 764m2
Front Verandah: Yes full length.
Outdoor entertaining area: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Council Rates: $1,600 per 1/2 year (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide