This 42 acre property is outstanding. Presently growing sugarcane & dragonfruit - could easily be converted to growing macadamias, avocados or any other crop. Or the ideal location for the tradesman who wants sheds, plenty of room and an option to invest in the future with macadamia trees..
- 70meg water allocation
- 2 x large high clearance machinery sheds
- Large 4 bedroom brick home with beautiful saltwater pool!
- Main bedroom features walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Spacious formal lounge area
- Recently renovated kitchen with all the 'wants' - stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, induction hotplate & dishwasher.
- Massive living area with which opens out onto the pool and entertainment area.
- Wood burning fire place
- Fans throughout.
- Double bay garage.
Being situated in Woongarra, you are half way between the CBD and coastal beaches & communities - the perfect position.
This property would ideally suit any family wanting the country lifestyle - yet still within easy access of Bundaberg and all amenities. Woongarra Primary School is 3 minutes drive and Bundaberg Christian College not much further from this property.
The options are endless here with good soil, water, great location,sheds and a home that you can just move into and enjoy!
Brick & Tile 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home with 2 car accommodation and workshop. Set on a 600 sqm block this well built property offers great value for money.
Low maintenance, fully fenced with access through to the back yard - this will be a great first family home or for the downsizers. Close to primary & high schools, shopping centres/CBD, medical suites, hospitals and all amenities.
Attractive & easy to maintain house & garden is fully fenced and features separate shed and entertainment area. The home is tiled throughout with lounge and bedrooms all carpeted. Fully security screened, fans and aircon in main living area.
- Main bedroom features ensuite & built in cupboards
- Open plan kitchen dining & living space flows onto entertainment area and backyard
- Spacious formal lounge
- Both 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have built in robes & fans
This home is located in a well established neighbourhood.
Call, text, or email Peter & Maree Barone today to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide