DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE! Located close to Yandaran and a 30 minute drive to Bundaberg CBD is an affordable lifestyle property. It has everything you need: a good sized block of land, water, comfortable home, large powered shed, tanks & solar already installed. Close to Primary School, and bus service to secondary schools - this property is also close to excellent fishing spots & boat ramps.
- 5 acres with domestic bore & dam (approx 1 meg)
- Established trees consisting of: Mango, Pecan Nut, Tropical Cherry, Indian Guava, Persimmon & Dragonfruit.
- 3 bedroom brick home with 6.5Kw Solar system
- Functional kitchen with gas stove, pantry & double bowl sink
- Open plan living & dining leading out onto undercover entertainment area and wide veranda.
- All bedrooms have built-ins and fans throughout home
- Heat pump HWS
- Rain water tank
- Steel-framed 4-bay shed
- Chicken pen & garden shed
- Partially fenced - balance of land could easily be used for orchard, vegetable gardens or a horse!
- Rates approx $650 per half year.
Our owners have reduced priced.
Brick & Tile 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home with 2 car accommodation and workshop. Set on a 600 sqm block this well built property offers great value for money.
Low maintenance, fully fenced with access through to the back yard - this will be a great first family home or for the downsizers. Close to primary & high schools, shopping centres/CBD, medical suites, hospitals and all amenities.
Attractive & easy to maintain house & garden is fully fenced and features separate shed and entertainment area. The home is tiled throughout with lounge and bedrooms all carpeted. Fully security screened, fans and aircon in main living area.
- Main bedroom features ensuite & built in cupboards
- Open plan kitchen dining & living space flows onto entertainment area and backyard
- Spacious formal lounge
- Both 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have built in robes & fans
This home is located in a well established neighbourhood.
Call, text, or email Peter & Maree Barone today to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide