Situated in Svensson Heights this home caters for the family with young children, being a short walk from Norville State School and moments from both Stockland's Shopping Centre as well as the CBD of Bundaberg. With wooden floors in the kitchen it's not hard to want to pull up the carpets to have them through the entire house. Further features as follows:
- 4 bedrooms or 2 living rooms thanks to the conversion of the attached single bay garage which could easily be converted back if needed
- Open plan kitchen and dinning with hardwood timber floors
- Seperate living room upon the the entry of the home
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- Patios to the front and rear
- Fenced 842m2 block with a single bay shed and garden shed to the rear
- Currently rented for $300 per week
Whether investing or home buying this property presents good potential to utilise or modernise and enjoy.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide