Our Owners want to sell now & have reduced this property significantly to meet the market.
If you are wanting the country homestead lifestyle with an income then with is a must see today!
This 40 acre property features large family home with front and back verandahs - positioned perfectly to catch the breeze and overlook your lime & dragonfruit orchard. Located 10 minutes from the country township of Rosedale, and close to excellent fishing spots ie Winfield QLD & Baffle Creek QLD.
- Country/Ranch style home - core filled block home (cooler in summer & warmer in winter) with colorbond roof.
- Spacious front & back verandas both under roof
- Tiled throughout with bedrooms carpeted. Beautifully designed and features block & timber interior with neutral tones.
- Massive living area with entry to front veranda, and large windows capturing views.
- Wood burner heater - just right for the cooler nights.
- Spacious open plan Country gourmet kitchen with entertaining in mind - features a servery to the back entertainment area. Huge amounts of bench-space and storage. Four burner gas cook-top & electric oven, dishwasher & walk in pantry.
- Three larger than normal bedrooms. Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and two-way access to the bathroom
- Separate Powder Room & toilet
- Main bathroom also has access to the rear veranda.
- Large office space
- Wide entry and breezeway to rear entertainment area. This property is designed for a family with its spacious dimensions.
- Fully security screened.
- Water tanks x 2
- 40 acres with established orchard of limes & dragonfruit
- Red dragonfruit approx 520 plants
- White dragonfuit approx 80 plants
- Kaffir Limes approx 90 trees
- Tahitian Limes approx 380 trees
- 2 x dams one approx 12 Megalitres & other approx 3 Megalitres
- 2 x single phase bore - one capped, and the other produces 1000 gallons/hour water.
- 2 attached colorbond sheds totalling 7 bays with power, and including 2 x machinery bays and 1 x workshop.
- Old converted shed with 2 car carport - open plan kitchen, dining, lounge & large bedroom area and enclosed BBQ area. Separate laundry & shower room. This overlooks front of property, creek & sub tropical aspect. Would be great spot for guests to camp.
- Large Chicken coop & kennels
- Green houses
- Rates approx $600 per half year
This property is close to Rosedale QLD 4674 - which has a excellent local P-12 School which has enrolments from Kindy, Prep to Yr 12, Post Office, General Store & local Pub. Access to School bus and mail delivery is available.
- 45 minutes to Bundaberg
- 90 minutes to Gladstone
- 27 minutes to Baffle Creek
- 17 minutes to Winfield
This is an opportunity for tranquil living close to fishing & boating and still be able to grow produce for yourself with an income if utilised.
Call, text, or email Peter & Maree Barone today to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide