Positioned within a complex of 4 (2 duplex townhouses), this unit is located just a short distance to public transport, schools, major shopping centres, and the CBD of Bundaberg.
With space to move that most units and townhouse don't provide, this property features the following:
- Downstairs features a spacious, air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living - which opens out to the privacy fenced courtyard
- Well-appointed kitchen provides bountiful cupboard & bench space, generous sized breakfast bar as well as quality appliances including dishwasher, wall oven and ceramic cooktop
- Also downstairs is a 3rd toilet with basin, concealed laundry, internal access to the double bay garage with remote access and built-in storage cupboard
- Upstairs you will find a 2nd living room which extends through to what could be utilised as a study nook
- 3 bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom - Master has air-conditioning, ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe, while bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and full-size bath and separate toilet
Other benefits of this delightful unit are the tinted windows, ceiling fans throughout, security screens and built-in storage cupboards. Well-presented and maintained, this property will tick all the boxes of those needing house space without the maintenance.
Investors note - this property is currently tenanted at $320 per week, your half yearly rates are approximately $1,600.
Body Corp is approx. $805 per quarter
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide