'Keep it simple' is overused and underappreciated. Something to be appreciated is this stylish brick and tile property being the size of a 3 bedroom home without the upkeep. Being part of 1 of the 3 duplex's that make up this private complex, that is nicely set back from the road thanks to a battle axe block.
At just 12 years old, this property offers:
- Modern tiled open plan living dining and kitchen
- U-shaped kitchen has all the bench and cupboard space you could ask for and a breakfast bar as well
- Security screens throughout the property with ceiling fans in the living and bedrooms
- All 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, with the main adjoining the 2-way bathroom - which offers a separate bath and shower, toilet and impressive vanity size
- Laundry is located at the opposite end of the home to the bedrooms and has a second toilet
- Attached double bay garage with remote door access
- Small back yard offers some grass space and a neat patio that tucks on behind the laundry
- Currently tenanted at $290 per week
- Rates are approx $1,400 per half year
- Body Corporate Fees are approx $595.10 per quarter
Bringing in an appreciable yield for the investor while being a simple and easy to enjoy home for those in the market, this property presents a great opportunity, well worth a look through.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide