It's not hard to see what the location of Arcadia Drive is all about! With adjoining streets such as Tranquil Avenue and Kintra Court, this beautiful pocket of Branyan was created with the intent to embrace natural splendour and harmony with nature - and you can expect nothing less from this brand-new listing!
51 Arcadia Drive boasts over half an acre of land with beautifully well-established gardens, an open plan 2005 built brick home, large water tanks, bore and abundant shed space.
While feeling as if you are separated from the big smoke, you are still only a short drive from Stocklands Shopping Centre, Sporting Grounds, Schools, Hospitals and Sandy Hook Boat Ramp.
With plenty to offer:
- Circular driveway running past the front of the home and to the attached single bay garage
- Air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Spacious corner kitchen overlooking the outdoor area with dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic cook top, microwave recess and island bench with breakfast bar
- Air- conditioned main bedroom with walk through wardrobe to the 2 way bathroom
- Bathroom offers a walk-in shower, bathtub, long vanity and separate toilet
- Other 2 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Original garage has been converted into a second living space, giving the next owner plenty of options from 4th bedrooms, to media, hobby space, even an office or hairdresser with some renovations
- Outdoor area to the rear of the home has been extended giving plenty of undercover space to enjoy from relaxing to entertaining
- At the rear right corner of the block is a triple bay shed with power and workbenches, a triple bay car port off the front of it and a high clearance 2 bay deep car port off of the side
- 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks and a good bore
- Security screens throughout
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today to book your own viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide