You will feel just like on 'The Block' - but without the hard work! This gorgeous 1930's Californian style bunglaow still retains its' beautiful features and you could just move in and add your style.
Perfect for just about anyone - young family or young retirees - 54 Branyan St sits on 1130sqm block and is fully fenced with a separately fenced front yard. Tons of shed space and yard for the kids, a pool or that van.
This home features:
- Original leadlight casement windows
- Leadlight feature doors
- Window seat in main bedroom
- Art deco ceiling panels and original cornicing
- Polished timber floors
This well loved home has only had 2 previous owners and with regret that our present owners have decided to sell. Perfect location close to Primary & Secondary Schools, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Pool and a short walk to the corner store.
- Two large bedrooms with built in cupboards and a sleepout. Large sunroom, spacious living and dining room.
- Updated kitchen features an island bench, 900mm stainless steel gas cooker & electric oven, rangehood, plenty of cupboard space, walk in pantry and large fridge space.
- Massive rumpus room, huge laundry and attached garage with automatic door.
- Bathroom with separate toilet, and a second toilet off the rumpus room.
- Craft room or studio with separate entrance.
- 2 Bay Shed with power, auto doors and workshop space.
- Rainwater tank.
Inspect today or call exclusive agents for more information on this beautiful property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide