Affordable Bargara living awaits!
3 bedroom brick home at the Northern end of Bargara, perfectly positioned within walking distance or a short bike ride to almost everything this beautiful coastal town has to offer - Bargara Central, Golf Course, Surf Shop, an array of restaurant's, Esplanade, primary school, several different beaches and more!
- G shaped kitchen with electric range and floor to ceiling pantry adjoining the dining
- Carpeted living space at the front of the home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes, main with access to the front patio
- Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity - toilet is separate coming off of the laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Attached carport adjoins the full-length front patio to help keep out of the weather
- Undercover patio off of the dining and laundry overlooks the fully fenced back yard
- Garden shed for extra storage
- 748m2 block
- Currently tenanted at $280 per week
Whether looking for a blue chip investment or an affordable coastal home in this competitive market, this home is sure to tick those boxes!
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team for more information, or to book your private viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide