Within 300 meters of the beautiful Elliott Heads shoreline - which boasts over a 2.5km stretch of almost uninterrupted ocean views - this home celebrates everything relaxed coastal living could have to offer.
Follow the esplanade to Elliott Heads Beach or enjoy the sea breeze from the upstairs balcony of your own home. This brick home has only had one owner and sits upon a 1,072m2 block.
- 2 bedrooms - both with built-in wardrobes
- 2-way bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet connecting to one of the bedrooms
- Spacious tiled living room flowing out to the rear patio and back yard
- Laundry offering good washer and dryer space flows out to the side yard
- Double bay garage with internal access and the ability to drive through to the back yard with a rear single roller door
- Plenty of storage spaces tucked in the garage, under the stairs, down the hall, in the bathroom and laundry too
- Air-conditioned living space
- Open plan dining and kitchen flows out to a large timber deck offering 180 degrees of rural through to ocean views
- Large kitchen offering a wall oven, ceramic cook top, dishwasher, double sinks, plenty of bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Unique master bedroom is the perfect parents escape, with ensuite accessible through the his and hers built-in wardrobes and adjoins a 4th room perfect for a nursery, office or whatever else you can imagine
- Large ensuite offers his and hers vanity, his and hers dual showers and a separated toilet
With ceiling fans and security screens throughout, there isn't much more you need for a family home!
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information or to book your own private viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide