Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
• Set on a 4002m2 picturesque block of land in a boutique small acreage estate in Gooburrum surrounded by other high quality homes.
• Modern country kitchen has a ceiling fan, solid timber bench-tops and a gas cooktop.
• The kitchen and dining areas have exposed timber beams.
• This home features 3 bedrooms in total.
• The main house has 2 carpeted bedrooms.
• There is also a large air-conditioned visitors bedroom, teenagers retreat or games room that is close to, but separate from the main house and connected by a covered breeze way.
• Bedroom 2 has a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and has ensuite access to the main bathroom.
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, TV point and split system air conditioner.
• Huge air conditioned lounge room with low maintenance tiled floor, ceiling fan and French doors that open out to the undercover front and side verandahs.
• Main bathroom has a separate shower and a toilet.
. Steel frame.
• Extra wide tiled hallway and 9ft ceilings throughout.
• Low maintenance tiled floors throughout all living and traffic areas.
• A spacious laundry with a large storage area for your linen and laundry supplies.
• There is a covered front and side verandah (front 12.5m long and 2.5m wide) and (side 17m long and 2.5m wide).
• A private covered outdoor sitting area to the side of the property is 2.7m wide and 5.4 long and provides a lovely quiet spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
• Massive family size covered outdoor entertaining area is 10m x 7.3m long.
• Security parking for 4 vehicles, 2 with remote entry.
• Expansive landscaping and low maintenance lawns and gardens.
• Town water as well as a fantastic quality domestic bore.
• Low maintenance Hardiplank exterior.
• Fully fenced 4002m2 block of land with 2 street access down and plenty of space to park your caravan, boat and trailer.
• An area of the backyard has been fenced off into a 'house yard' for children or pets.
• Circular driveway with lamp post lighting.
• The NBN is connected to this property.
• There are 7 x outside tap outlets connected to the bore and 4 x outside taps outlets connected to the town water supply.
• Concrete paths around the perimeter of the house.
• Large enclosure is perfect as a cattery, dog enclosure or a chook pen.
• All windows windows and doors has security screens and windows have window locks.
• Just minutes to Gooburrum Primary School and just 10 minutes to the Bundaberg CBD.
• Owners are committed to selling and have priced this excellent value property accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance
• Bedrooms: 3 in total
• Kitchen: Modern country kitchen
• Living area: HUGE
• Tiled floors: Living and Traffic areas
• Bathrooms: x 2
• Ensuite: Yes
• Toilets: x 2
• Air Con: Yes
• Outdoor Entertaining area: Yes HUGE
• Fenced: Yes
• Parking: Yes x 4
• Shed: Yes
• Town Water: Yes
• Domestic Bore: Yes
• Smoke Detectors: Yes
• Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
• Land Size: 4,002m2
• Council Rates: TBA
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide