Located on a quiet cul-de-sac road on the verge of the small country community of Avondale (just 20km north of Bundaberg) is this acreage property. Just the lifestyle property that the doctor has ordered - fresh air, room to move and not a thing to do except enjoy the lifestyle change!
This 8 year old brick & tile home features 4 bedrooms, 2 spacious living areas, large kitchen overlooking a stunning blue pool and entertainment area. For the man of the household is high clearance sheds & carports for the extra toys. This property is fully fenced, with a bore, established fruit trees, good sized chicken coop and is definitely value for money!
- 2 bay high clearance 6x9m shed & workshop with attached 2 bay 6x6m carport
- 4 bay carport
- 22 panel 6kw solar system
- Tiled throughout with a neutral palate
- Entry & 2 internal living areas plus dining
- Modern kitchen inc. large fridge space, stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic cooktop & pantry
- Full length front verandah under roof
- Spacious back deck overlooking pool
- Loads of light & windows to catch the breezes. Fans throughout.
- Fruit trees include citrus & mangoes
- Fully fenced including 2 internal paddocks
- Rainwater tanks (2 x 2250Ltr, 3 x 5000Ltr, 1 x 2700Ltr
- Garden shed & Bore
Don't wait! Now is the time to inspect this property and make that move. Peace & quiet, close to the best fishing & crabbing around - but still close to schools, and the amenities a rural city like Bundaberg offers.
Call the Exclusive Listing Agent today for your private inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide