Situated in North Isis is 60 acres selectively cleared and private.
With a large weekender residence - this property would be great for the family who wants to get away and have fun in the bush with the bikes or horses, or grow a few cattle and be self sufficient.
Or would make an excellent caravan base.
• Steel framed shed converted beautifully to a 3 bedroom, open plan residence
• Wood burner fireplace perfect for the cooler country nights
• Airconditioned in living area
• Large open plan kitchen & dining with loads of cupboard space & storage. Gas 4 burner oven, double bowl sink.
• 3 bedrooms, all carpeted - with extra large master bedroom inc. airconditioning
• Totally off-grid system with near new batteries
• Huge concreted covered entertaining area/verandah on front of residence
• Fully security screened
• Property is fully fenced with fire breaks around total area
• Approx. 1 acre is separately fenced around house with dog fencing
• 9 irrigation & taps around house paddock
• 3 irrigation & taps around front paddock
• 1 tap on dam wall and 1 tap at tractor shed
• Solar & Gas Hot Water system
This property has so many great features. It is secluded - yet not too far from either Childers or Bundaberg (approx 35 minutes). Would make a great horse property or for the couple/family who just want a get-a-way.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide