Set on a 1/2 acre block, high on a hill overlooking undulating countryside and stunning mountain views - is a property that offers so much. This solid, beautifully renovated highset home features a large eat in kitchen, 2 spacious bedrooms & living/lounge room plus a massive steel framed shed. A rustic entertainment area that encapsulates the essence of this property - and again, those amazing views. Ten minutes drive to Paradise Dam for boating, fishing and water activities including the best redclaw fishing spots in the district.
Centrally located to Childers & Gin Gin (30 mins) and Bundaberg less than an hour away - you have the advantage of privacy, surrounded by 500 acres with no neighbours close by. And plenty of space for caravans, boats or another shed if you wish.
FEATURES OF THIS PROPERTY:
• Highset 1940's queenslander with 2 spacious kingsized bedrooms, large kitchen, lounge and bathroom all totally renovated throughout
• 9ft ceilings, concrete stumps, new top-of-the-range 6.2mm thick acoustic glass windows (repels noise & heat) with distinctive solid white frames & quality fly screens.
• The corrugated iron roof is fully insulated with 3 whirly birds and lighting inside roof space.
• Large eat-in country kitchen with new Berlini gas stove with cast iron grates & electric fan forced oven, new exhaust fan, rustic corrugated iron clad walls all add to this charming kitchen
• Ceiling fans throughout & split system inverter air-conditioning in both bedrooms and lounge/living room
• Shower over bathtub with new vanity & toilet
• Rustic timber & corrugated iron entertainment area to relax and enjoy a red while relishing the cool breezes and amazing views
• Treated hardwood 2 meter high timber fence - front & side fenced with remote control 4 meter wide gate for ease of access - professionally built & landscaped
• Property is fully dogfenced
• 12m x 6m cyclone rated Shed with concrete floor and insulated roofing - council approved. New LED fluoro lighting throughout with double power points.
• 6 car accommodation - 4 in shed & 2 in carport
• Landscaped retaining walls around garage with 5500 ltr water tank and pump
• 2 x 22,000 ltr waters tanks attached to house, equalling 50,000 ltr capacity in total.
4 external taps with 1 x hot water external tap.
• Rates approx $800 per annum
• Panoramic hinterland views
• Totally renovated from top to bottom
10 minutes to Dallarnil Milk Bar
20 minutes to Biggenden (country town to the west - has a hospital + amenities)
30 minutes to Childers (country town to the south - has a hospital + amenities)
30 minutes to Gin Gin (country town to the north - has a hospital + amenities)
55 minutes to Bundaberg (rural city to the east - all amenities)
This property has so much to offer couples, downsizers, travellers or those that just want a low maintenance & low cost lifestyle change without the work - so to enjoy a lifestyle, not be a slave to one!
Call today for your tree-change!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide