Looking for a neat and tidy home with no work to be done, one you or a tenant can move straight into? Need 3 bedrooms plus somewhere for an office or gym? But it really needs to have a good shed! And cannot forget the fur babies either, they need to be fenced and safe!
Ticking all of those boxes and plenty more… you will find this home situated on a 597m2 corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac of Bundaberg East - just a moment's drive from Bundaberg and Bargara CBD.
Boasting a renovation that has completely transformed the home - here are some features you have to look forward too:
- Immediate modern feel from the open plan living and dining upon entry with ceiling fans, security screens and tiles throughout
- U shaped kitchen to match with electric oven, ceramic stove top and range plus floor to ceiling pantry and additional overhead cupboards
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes and an additional room to the rear of the home, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining, a gym or office area
- Bathroom with corner shower, vanity and separate toilet off of the laundry
- Walk through laundry offers space for washer and dryer with a large linen cupboard
- 7m x 7.5m meter shed with power as well as an attached single bay garage with internal access
- Fully fenced front and back yards, mower stripped majority of the way around
- Undercover patio with hedging for added privacy at the front + insulated undercover and semi-closed in outdoor area to the rear to keep cool in our 11 month long summers.
With almost a complete refresh done inside and out, you will be impressed with how much the home offers and hard pressed to find something to fault in this price bracket
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book your own private viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide