Dreaming of a self-sufficient lifestyle or simply looking to get away from chaos? Hidden in between the rolling hills in Kookaburra Park you will feel worlds away yet 5 minutes outside of Gin Gin and just over half an hour from Bundaberg.
This wonderful home was designed by architect Gavin Gilmore being a well-planned Eco-design aligned to the trajectory of the sun - It provides passive heating in winter and cooling in summer. Built with Nature in mind it utilises natural sheep wool for insulation, large overhangs to shade the walls, high and low louvers provide natural air circulation and high ceilings to provide a feeling of space and comfort giving you the feeling of being on an eco-vacation year-round!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 1 of which has an external door to the front patio perfect for guest stays or at home business's
- Beautiful built in timber desk in the study nook down the hall
- Bathroom offers shower over bath, vanity and separate eco toilet
- Large open plan living and dining with beautiful high ceilings and windows
- kitchen boasts beautiful rural views, flows out on to the rear patio and offers a breakfast bar, corner pantry, unrestricted fridge space, gas range, range hood and dual sinks
- Attached carport providing internal access keeping you out of the weather
- External laundry to keep the washing machine quiet
- Solar hot water and 1kw of solar array currently feeds into the grid - the system is battery ready
- 3 rain water tanks
- Insulated 6x4 shed to the rear of the property with power provides plenty of options
- A variety of well-established fruit trees
- Shade-house with wicking beds
- Direct access from property to walking/pushbike path that leads to Gin Gin
- Weekly local farmers market supplies fresh fruit and vegetables
- Kookaburra Park boasts several dams two of which are situated on common land adjacent to the property
- Irrigation water from common dams for gardens which is included in the $500 a year body corporate in addition to maintenance of common areas
- Mowing is kept to a minimum due to the abundance of wallabies and kangaroos that inhabit Kookaburra Park, wake up each morning to the laughing sound of the Kookaburra and other feathery friends
- Low council rates of approximately $1,500 per year
Now is the perfect time to secure a 3,587m2 slice of eco friendly paradise at a pocket friendly price. With little more to do than move in and space to make the changes you desire should you choose, this is the perfect package for many, call, text or enquiry today to arrange a private inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide