Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this property!
• You won't find better value than this home in the popular suburb of Norville.
• Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms - the master bedroom is air conditioned and a large built-in wardrobe.
• Country kitchen has plenty of cupboards and bench space.
• Spacious lounge/living room.
• An additional room which could easily be converted into an either an extra bedroom or simply office/craft room.
• The bathroom has a separate shower and toilet and there is also a 2nd toilet located near the laundry.
• HUGE covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Solar roof panels will help keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
• Large double bay shed with side access into the back yard plus an extra carport at the front of the property.
• Security screens on all windows and doors.
• Low maintenance cement stumps.
• Fenced 607m2 block of land with low maintenance lawns and gardens.
• Located close to Sugarland shopping centre, schools, local shops and child care facilities and just a few minutes to the Bundaberg CBD.
• 100% flood free property in a family friendly low traffic area.
• BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE....
• Owner is committed to selling and has priced this property accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today.
At a Glance:
Air Con: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Large Double Shed: Yes
Double Carport: Yes/Outdoor entertaining area
Land Size: 607m2
Rates: $1,600.00 (approx) per 1/2 year
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide