For Rent $550 per week
FURNISHED ASTIN APARTMENT IN SUPERB BRADDON LOCATION!
**Open homes are back with density limits so please register your interest at the base of this page or visit snug.com/apply/prdcanberra. It is extremely important you register your details to receive updates including cancellations or changes in the open time. QR check in, social distancing and masks will be mandatory**
Don't miss your chance to secure this stunning one bedroom fully furnished apartment in 'The Astin' complex. With Lonsdale St Braddon in short walking distance, future residents will get to enjoy the some of best retail and dining experiences Canberra has to offer. Enjoy the convenience of light rail and public transport options on your doorstop, and the property's close proximity to the CBD.
- 1 Bedroom
- 15-20 minute walk to Canberra Centre, CBD and ANU
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Study nook
- Open plan light-filled living and dining
- Stunning well maintained complex
- Allocated secure undercover car space
- Just a short walk to the Canberra light rail and bus public transport
- Rental price is based on a 12 month lease. 3 and 6 month lease terms will be considered on application.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
median house price566750
median house rent485
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.