This charming family home boasts great street appeal & is situated in a convenient location within a short stroll to the CBD, schools, hospital and railway station.
107 Canterbury Street offers the potential buyer a unique opportunity to secure a traditional character home with all the modern touches.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins & air-conditioning, main features ensuite
• 2 sleepouts/sun rooms
• Family sized dining & kitchen with quality appliances including gas cooking
• Large lounge room with high ceilings, air-conditioning & fireplace
• Family sized bathroom includes claw foot bath & separate toilet
• Separate tiled dining area with entry out to the timber deck & gardens
• Double remote-controlled garage with double carport, plus a water tank
• Fully fenced 601sqm block
This gorgeous home also offers polished wooden floorboards throughout, high ceilings & beautiful stained-glass features. You need to put this one on your inspection list before it's too late.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now