This spacious two storey home currently presents the best value in Peregian Springs! With the owner having made alternate arrangements, this home MUST sell!
Showcasing impressive proportions with flawless interiors, this home offers a relaxed atmosphere and tranquil lifestyle in perfect peace and privacy. Displaying a traditional yet spacious layout on an expansive 746sqm of land, this versatile home offers a selection of formal and informal living areas with a focus on a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Comprising of 4 generous double bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes while the spacious master features a deluxe ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and serene native views. The property also features quality finishes throughout, manicured gardens & tropical inground pool. Located in Peregian Springs and nestled between the golfing greens of the local Golf Course, it is just minutes from elite schools, pristine beaches and the relaxed village of Peregian Beach.
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 2 Car Garage with room for the golf buggy, boat/trailer or caravan!
- Grand proportions with sumptuous living/dining zones
- Designer kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
- Covered entertainment terrace
- Inground swimming pool surrounded by manicured gardens
- Palatial master retreat with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Luxurious well appointed bathrooms
- Leafy views over the Peregian Springs Golf Course
- Ducted air con, fireplace, window furnishings
- Extensive storage
- Double automatic garage with storage & internal access
- Minutes from elite schools, pristine beaches and the relaxed village of Peregian Beach.
Contact Greg Glover on 0412 499 424 to arrange your inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide