Full house at First Home Buyer event
On Wednesday 28 June we had a full house at our First Home Buyers Event. More than 50 people joined us to find out more about getting on the property ladder.
Presentations were from Peita Davies (Choice Home Loans), Drew Clegg (BOQ) and Brent Jones (Reimer Winter Williamson Lawyers).
Information covered included
- Changes to stamp duty payments for first home buyers
- The processes involved in borrowing and buying
- Choosing the best loan for you
- How much it costs to enter the market
- What to buy and what your budget can get you
The PRDnationwide Penrith sales team presented a range of properties all priced under $650,000 that were then available to view Saturday 1st July.
Feedback from the event indicated it was a huge success, with all attendees rating it as 'excellent'.
If you're a first home buyer who would like some support or want to know what we have available, feel free to contact Sophie Armond on 0447 530 707.