PRD Northern Rivers Property Management News - June 2019
Over the past month, we’ve undertaken many big and exciting changes, including the transition to our new Property Management software (we hope you are loving it as much as we are!) and preparing our brand-new Lismore office at 72 Molesworth Street. Our existing Kyogle office will continue to run as usual, and our Lismore office (opening on the 1st of July) will be staffed by new faces who are bringing years of real estate experience to their roles.
Rachael Jenkins (2nd from right) began her real estate career in 2003 and operated her own Property-Management-only real estate office for the past 6 years. We are thrilled to have Rachael bring not only her professional experience but her property portfolio to PRDnationwide. She’ll be continuing as a Property Manager as well as developing new business as we expand into the Northern Rivers.
Annie Armstrong (far right) has worked in property services for over 18 years, including with Housing NSW, and is an excellent asset to our property management team. Annie prides herself on giving her landlords the feeling that their property is in the most capable hands and will be managed with the utmost importance.
Welcome, Rachael and Annie, and here’s to a great new Financial Year!
· Gardner Lane, Kyogle—renovated 4 bedroom home, $380 per week
· Fairway Drive, Casino—3 bedroom brick & tile home, $320 per week
· Hillyards Road, Kyogle—rural 2 bedroom home, $280 per week
RENTALS ON THE MARKET
· Gardner Lane, Kyogle—2 bed house with self-contained granny flat, $345,00
· Rosewood Place—modern 3 bed brick home, $309,000
· Anderson Street, Kyogle—renovated 3 bedroom cottage, $277,000
· Short Street, Kyogle—quaint 3 bedroom home with great tenant, $260,000