The Strand West
Sold for $410,000
THIS IS THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME - DON'T DELAY!
There is not a single thing to do here in this spacious family home - except settle in and enjoy life. Honestly, everything is done and everyone is catered for. And from the moment you walk into the property you will admire the attention to detail that flows through the home, and the beauty of the low maintenance gardens and yard.
Enter the foyer which leads down the wide hallway into a large light-filled private home, which boast 2.4m ceilings and space for the large or extended family.
• Master bedroom is again spacious & could easily fit a king size bed with room to spare, with a WIR, Ensuite and airconditioned.
• Separate loungeroom/media room which could convert to a work from home Office, Studio, Salon or Gym.
• Massive Living Room will fit the largest of furniture plus a lounge & pool table
• Open plan Kitchen features 900 stainless steel Smeg dual-fuel Cooker, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher and literally loads of cupboard space, pot drawers, pantry, large fridge space, appliance cupboard & breakfast bar
• Dining leads out to the serene Entertainment area - a private oasis for those cool afternoon bar-b-ques or just a relax. This areas roof is also fully lined.
• Dedicated office space next to dining - perfect space for the kids to do homework while dinners being prepped.
• 3 x king sized Bedrooms all with large built-in robes, carpeted & ceiling fans
• Main Bathroom features wide timber vanity , shower and large bath tub. Toilet seperate.
• Large Laundry has tons of room for appliances. Features a tub, folding bench and broom/ironing board closet.
Features of this home:
• Steel framed home of brick construction, colourbond roof in North facing aspect
• Neutral interior & tiles with timber blinds throughout & fully security screened
• Solar System 5Kw 6.6Kw panels
• Termite resistant LOSP treated Arcs & Trims
• 9m x 6m Shed with 2 x remote auto doors, 15 Amp power, workspace & shelving
• Fully fenced with 6ft privacy fencing and 2nd street access to backyard through double gates
• Town water
This property has the best of both worlds - established in a lovely estate with a rural aspect - yet close to Schools, Shopping & all amenities. It offers a 998sqm block that still has plenty of space for a pool as well as keeping the caravan safely close by.
Call the Exclusive listing agents today to inspect this outstanding property.
Peter 0438 446 269
Maree 0348 446 211
median house price340000
median house rent310
suburb rental yield4.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.